'

At some points, you are right. I'm happy, really happy by myself.

But you know what? I'll be happier if you were here by my side.

I don't understand and maybe I'll never understand. I knew it would happen anyway, so you can say that I wasn't that surprise to know about your decision. Even when we laughed together, I knew that this would really happen. You may say I have a gift, I can feel what will happen next, but sometimes it really tortures me.

Like this time. I keep on denying about your comeback. My feeling keeps on telling me about that. It is really a torturing event for me.

It's not that I don't want it..

But it doesn't seem to be a fate for today.

I hate how busy I am in my business life and sometimes you come into my mind. You are not mine anymore, so why should I think about you?
But you come over again in my dreams and tell me not to go. But my feeling says that you will back. And I just can pray in my blindness, hoping for the best.

The more I pray, the more I say I will accept whatever the answer is.. You come again and again across my mind.

I am happy with myself now and I hate how my heart feels so fragile when it is about you. Sometimes it's aching so much, like usual when I feel that something bad happens to you.

When you were mine, my feeling was always correct. From the start, it was always correct.
But now, will it do the same?

In this condition, I don't know whether you still have the same feeling or what are you doing today, or maybe you are with another girl. I don't have any right to know, and I don't feel like it is a must for me to know.

How could you pray for my happiness when I see you break into pieces in my dream? It happened more than once. You are so fragile there, I see you cry.

I don't know your true feeling. I just hope and ask God to always guide you in the right way. I don't understand anymore, I don't know what to do and I don't know what will happen, but for now..

This is goodbye.  

Komentar

Postingan Populer