in my dream i can create my own world.

when i'm tired to face the reality. yes i'm so tired, tensed, and confused.

my body is so tired, my mind is so heavy, and i don't know where are all my beloved. they are busy. and i must not be selfish.

well, maybe i just hurt. don't know why, but i can feel it inside. maybe because last morning made me very disappointed. with unfriendly weather nowadays, Bandung is not good enough to be explore.

yeah, Bandung. My medicine for my wounded heart. Bandung heals my pain, or maybe it makes my pain disappear for a while..

yesterday, in my university bus. 8.35 pm. i looked outside from the window. hey those exercises made me tired, but this food felt good. i was laughing, i was having fun with them, my lovely angklung team. i saw many lights, they were so colorful. you are so beautiful, Bandung. i saw them like a child who stared to the moon..

arrived at university. 8.55 pm. one by one of my friends went to their home. at last i drove my motorcycle, and i went home. my angklung trainer said : be careful :)
oh. he is my lovely trainer and i consider him like my own grandpa. well, my grandpa in heaven, how are you?

many things seem to be so cruel to me. when i come online and i can't find my apple, i whisper in my heart : i need you, can you hear me? :(
when i see my besties online, oh i really need them now.. but i know they are very busy now..

papa, you are always be my best. but now you are sick, i can't share anything because you need to rest.. mama also busy, and i rarely meet her because of my business. i'm really homesick :(

i'm really weak and i miss home. i live here but i can't stay there even if just a full day.

meeting. this thing is my obligation. obligations are ruining me. but this is my consequence, i must do it. but i want them back :( silly, but it's right..

now, i wanna sleep.
i wanna sleep for a long time.

because in my dream i can create my own life. my own world.

:: God, don't take them from me, please.. :'(

make me strong and make me fly, i can still fly with my broken wings.

Komentar

Postingan Populer